Date Last Modified: 11/16/2018
This policy applies to information that is collected on the EU Flight Delay Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to operate and maintain our website, fulfill our obligations under the Terms of Service Agreement, and respond to your questions or concerns. We also use the information that we collect to help improve our website.
Data and Information Security
Our website incorporates commercially reasonable security measures designed to reduce the risk of improper access to the online information that we collect. Whenever we collect private information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. However, we cannot guarantee the privacy of personal information you transmit over the web or that may be collectible in transit by others, including contractors who provide services to us. For this reason, you also need to use security measures such as anti-virus and anti-hacking tools, to protect the security of your personal information. Further, our website and policy are based in the United States. Your Personal Information will be used and stored in the United States, where data protection and privacy rules may differ from the level of protection available in other parts of the world, including Canada, Mexico, and the European Union. We store your information up to a year after your claim has been resolved in the event of a future issue.
How We Share Your Information
- Personally identifiable information: We will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of EU Flight Delay (for example, on servers or data bases co-located with hosting providers).
- Non-Personally identifiable information: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for EU Flight Delay Services in connection with our marketing. The information consists solely of non-personally identifiable information.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. By contacting us at the email address or phone number listed on our website, you may:
- See what data we have about you, if any;
- Change and correct any data we have about you;
- Request we delete any data we have about you; or
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.